View Other Details
2. Administrative Fee(Group Accident Insurance Included): 600 NTD (approximately 20 USD, may vary depending on foreign currency exchange rates)
(1) Individual class: 500 NTD/hr
(2) Group class: 30,000~36,000 NTD (approximately 1080 USD, may vary depending on foreign currency exchange rates)
Students who apply for a subsequent regular course will receive a 10% discount on tuition.
4. Vegetarian meals provided on campus. Meals include all-you-can-eat-buffet and student cafeteria. Prices range from 2 USD to 3 USD.
Here's what you can expect from taking Chinese language courses with us!
- Improve you listening, speaking, reading and writing skills in small-sized classes
- Obtain a better understanding of Taiwanese culture through various extracurricular programs, including festival activities, volunteer opportunities, indigenous tribal tours and traditional culture field experiences
- Immerse yourself in the life-world of the locals and broaden horizons through interacting with people from diverse backgrounds
Our classes range from beginner levels to advanced - there is something for everyone! Visit our site for more information.
- Small-sized classes to facilitate more interaction.
- Free cultural and festival activities.
- Three hours of class a day for optimal learning.
- Indigenous tribal tours and field experiences.
- Volunteer programs and opportunities.