- Small-sized classes to facilitate more interaction
- Free cultural and festival activities
- Three hours of class a day for optimal learning
- Indigenous tribal tours and field experiences
- Volunteer programs and opportunities
Here's what you can expect from taking Chinese language courses with us!
-Improve you listening, speaking, reading and writing skills in small-sized classes
-Obtain a better understanding of Taiwanese culture through various extracurricular programs, including festival activities, volunteer opportunities, indigenous tribal tours and traditional culture field experiences
-Immerse yourself in the life-world of the locals and broaden horizons through interacting with people from diverse backgrounds
Our classes range from beginner levels to advanced, there is something for everyone! Visit our site for more information.
View Program Information
2. Administrative Fee(Group Accident Insurance Included): 600 NTD (approximately 20 USD, may vary depending on foreign currency exchange rates)
(1) Individual class: 500 NTD/hr
(2) Group class: 30,000~36,000 NTD (approximately 1080 USD, may vary depending on foreign currency exchange rates)
Students who apply for a subsequent regular course will receive a 10% discount on tuition.
4. Vegetarian meals provided on campus. Meals include all-you-can-eat-buffet and student cafeteria. Prices range from 2 USD to 3 USD.