- United States of America
View Other Details
4 weeks of Semi-Intensive Course (15 hours a week)
Books are not included, they are bought after the student's arrival in Boston
NESE can arrange accommodation for the student. Accommodation is not included in this price, please check our accommodation options
NESE is recognized as one of the best English schools in the USA
The school attracts students and professionals from all over the world who want to improve their English
NESE’s 10-level Semi-Intensive Program is ideal for students who would like to improve their English but are equally interested in other aspects of life in the United States. Because this program lasts only half a day, students have time to travel and explore other interests. NESE students participating in the Semi-Intensive Program have full access to all NESE facilities, such as the choice of a dormitory or homestay accommodation, weekend trips, student clubs, and unlimited free access to e-mail and the Internet. Students participating in this program are also welcome to spend their out-of-class time using NESE’s academic facilities in order to study, listen to English-training CDs, or watch videos at NESE.
Grammar & Idioms - 9:00 to 10:30
Conversation & Listening - 11:00 to 12:30
- NESE Has Consistently Been Recognized as a Leader in the Field of English as a Second Language.
- Located in Harvard Square, a dynamic and fascinating student center.
- Student residences close to school and divided by age groups.
- Small classes, divided by age groups.
- Learn from teachers who hold advanced or undergraduate degrees at some of the United States’ top universities.