Language Courses Around the World with EF

EF has over 50 years experience with organizing language courses abroad. We have over 50 accredited language schools in prime locations where students from all over the world can learn one of 9 world languages. Why not study French in Paris, Italian in Rome or learn German in Berlin? Browse through our course offers and find the language course and school that best fits your needs.

• EF has over 50 years experience
  • 50 destinations & 8 world languages
  • Accredited schools at Top locations
  • Flexible language courses starting every Monday
  • Personalized courses for all language levels

• Instruction 9
annika

review for ef in rome

there were people from all walks of life including other teenagers who were under 18. we had activities and things to do, and lessons every day. By the end I felt immersed in the culture and the language and I definitely prefer it to high school.
I hate the buses in Rome but that's really just an issue with the city. My host family was amazing and they really cared about me. In the end I visited a bunch of different cities and really explored the world. Plus the teachers were amazing, and I now speak Italian in just three months.

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
Being talked to in public about something important and not understanding what they were trying to ask me. I eventually just learned how to ask them to reexplain it to me in Italian, just a little slower.