Study English Abroad in UK, USA, Malta, Ireland, Canada
- United States of America
View Other Details
Pre-Interview Support,Accommodation,24-Hour Ground Support,Visa Assistance (additional charges may apply),Airport Pick-Up&Drop-off,CityOrientation,Cultural&Social tours,Post Program Support&Consultation, One-to-One Monthly Progression Meetings, Discounts For You & Visiting Friends/Family
Internship & Study Abroad Group offers a range of top-tier study programs and are partnered with renowned institutions at multiple locations around the world.
All partner institutions are acclaimed by one or more of the following - British Council, English UK, Cambridge English, Felton, ELT, ALTO, CEA, English USA), SIELE. This program is perfect for those wanting to learn English, Spanish or French. We also have institutions which offer a specialization where one may want to learn an area of expertise in a foreign (second) language such as Business English, English for law. Why not tie in your study with an internship? As we provide both, we offer flexibility.
We pride ourselves as a student-friendly business in all aspects with your program goals at the forefront of our minds across the entire process. A common question is around pricing and we understand the investment needed which is why we have negotiated on your behalf offering different packages with different services.
Video and Photos
- Explore the wonders of our destinations a with different tours included, and witness each nation's marvels and beauty.
- Experience in a new way and manner how to conduct business or study, growing professionally and enhancing your knowledge, ultimately demonstrating the international and adaptable person you can be.
- Engage with locals, colleagues and us here at ISAGroup throughout your time.
- Take it all in, learn and gain incredible moments as you make new memories
- Receive post program consultation and an up to date resumé that ensures you are ready for what follows next