Canadian Connection - English Teaching Jobs in Korea

Questions and Answers

Showing 1 - 2 of 2

Hello Nicola, Great to hear from you and thanks for your questions. Unfortunately we can't hire teachers with dependents for our programs. In this case you might want to contact private institutes directly to see if you can speak with a school director that can accommodate your situation. Best of luck in your search.

Hello Cassandra - thanks for your question. Both 3 and 4 year degrees are accepted. The main stipulation is that you have a completed Bachelor's degree. Hope that helps but let us know if you have any further questions. Thanks, Shane