I’m from Canada. Do I need a 3 or 4 year bachelors to teach?

Posted by Cassandra Reid 3 years 5 months ago


Hello Cassandra - thanks for your question. Both 3 and 4 year degrees are accepted. The main stipulation is that you have a completed Bachelor's degree. Hope that helps but let us know if you have any further questions.