If I join the US Army and retire after a few years, can I apply without a degree or certification?

Posted by Coal Marold 2 years 5 months ago


Hello Coal, thank you for your question!

If you are seeking visa sponsorship from Gaba to teach in Japan, you will need to be in possession of at least a Bachelor's degree, or 3 years of full-time, verifiable ESL teaching experience.

We hope this helps. For more information on the position, please check our website at www.gabateachinginjapan.com.