- 1-to-1 teaching role
- Adult students
- Choose your own schedule each month
- 44 urban locations across Japan
- Materials and in-house certification provided
Gaba Corporation recruits English language teachers from around the world to teach 1-to-1 lessons to our students in Gaba Learning Studios. We have over 40 Learning Studios in the major cities of Japan (Tokyo, Yokohama, Nagoya, Osaka, Kyoto, Kobe, and Fukuoka), and we are continuing to grow steadily each year. All Gaba Instructors undergo our orientation and certification classes before they begin, which prepares them for teaching conversational English.
Teachers choose their own hours, and students select their teachers within this availability. We frequently have recruiting events throughout North America, Australia, the UK and Asia. If you want to teach English in Japan, check out our website to see if we're visiting a city near you, or apply online.
Key Points for Instructors:
• 1-to-1 lessons
• Motivated adult students (some kids lessons optional)
• Flexible schedule
• Professional environment
• Wide range of in-house certification available at any time
View Program Information
• Lessons paid at 1,500 JPY per 40 minute lesson ( "belt system" allows increases to 2200 JPY per 40 minute lesson).
• Monthly incentives for larger schedules.
• Per lesson incentives for in-demand times.
• Full-time positions and career progression available.