Teach in Thailand with CIEE | Guaranteed Placement Before Departure

Questions and Answers

Showing 1 - 5 of 5

We currently provide the same level of visa support to all Teach in Thailand participants and only offer one program.

It varies depending on where your school placement is. Many teachers are in studio apartments in the same apartment complex as other foreign teachers. I've also heard of shared houses or apartments, always with your own room though!

Unfortunately due to the nature of this particular program you must sign up for either 6 months or a year. But there are plenty of other volunteer organizations that would be happy to have you come volunteer for two weeks!

Yes, you need a bachelors degree in any field.