What if I'm living in America now, but already have an EU passport?

Posted by Maddie Reidy 4 years 6 months ago


To become an au pair in the Netherlands you will need to travel with a non-Dutch passport. If you have a U.S. passport (and just happen to have a passport of another EU country as well), then you're welcome to apply through InterExchange.