I have a Bachelors in English and a Masters in Communications but no teaching certificate. Can I teach abroad?

Posted by Noni Aikens 3 months 1 week ago


Yes! The generally accepted minimum qualification to teach abroad is a BA degree + either 2 years experience or a TEFL certification.