Teaching Nomad - Opportunities in the Middle East

Teaching Nomad - Opportunities in the Middle East

Earn a free international travel program and month-long teacher training course in Shanghai! We're seeking TN Ambassadors to represent us on your home campus. Visit our website for more details.

Teaching Nomad is your connection to teaching in the Middle East. We are a western owned and operated teacher placement agency working with schools in Oman, UAE, Qatar & Saudi Arabia. We take a lot of pride in connecting dedicated teachers with great school all over the region!

Contact us today to be connected with a dedicated placement consultant who can answer all your questions and find the perfect match for you. We are currently interviewing for almost all age groups and subjects.

Each client has been thoroughly researched to ensure a great working and living experience for you. Our partner schools offer excellent tax-free salaries, free housing, flights, insurance benefits and more.

Whether you're looking for the quiet beach front areas in Sur or Abu Dhabi or the glitz and glam of Dubai, Teaching Nomad has positions for you!

Asia » United Arab Emirates
Free housing or stipend
Health insurance
Flights
End of contract bonuses

Many countries require a BA degree to obtain a work visa, but not all of them. Teaching Nomad currently has opportunities for TEFL training + job placement in Thailand & Mexico that do not require a BA degree. Feel free to email us at [email protected] to speak with a consultant.

• Benefits
  • Facilities

Jim
China

Pleased to recommend Teaching Nomad

I recently got my second teaching job in China with the expert help of Nomad. They supported me every step of the way, preparing my pre-interview, contacting references, and making an effective first introduction to the opportunities they "hand picked" for me. Pleased to recommend them as a first-rate placement service in China!

Some general advice might be, as with any job opportunity, the candidate should do their "homework" about the future school's financial and operating situation, and prospects for stability or growth going forward.

Ashley
Kernersville, North Carolina
Appalachian State University

Hassle free job placement

From the beginning, Teaching Nomad has been very supportive and encouraging of my teaching endeavors. All I had to do was tell them exactly what I was looking for in a job, and they were able to find me a teaching position based on the criteria I provided. I will now be working with children in Shanghai and could not be any happier. Teaching Nomad guided me through the whole application and interview process for my new job, and I can honestly say that they had my best interests at heart. The never hesitated to answer any of my questions, offered as much help as they could, and were very professional throughout the entire process. I got some really good insight on life in Shanghai from my recruiter, which was really comforting.
Teaching Nomad will figure out what it is that you want and need, find you a suitable placement, and guide you every step of the way. Finding a job in China was MUCH easier than I expected. You can't go wrong!

Thanks again, Ollie!

The most important service that we provide is behind the scenes research of every school that we can find to identify those worth partnering with. There are 1000's of English schools in Asia, unfortunately not all of them are legitimate. We have contacted, spoke with