Teaching Opportunities in the UAE & Middle East with Teaching Nomad

Teaching Nomad is a western owned and operated teacher placement agency that works with schools in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Oman, Qatar, & Saudi Arabia. We take a lot of pride in connecting our wonderful teachers with great schools all over the Middle East!

Contact us today to be connected with a dedicated placement consultant who can answer all of your questions and find the perfect job match for you. We are currently interviewing for almost all age groups and subjects.

Each client has been thoroughly researched to ensure a great working and living experience for you. Our partner schools offer excellent tax-free salaries, free housing, flights, insurance benefits, and more.

Whether you're looking for the quiet beach-front areas in Sur or Abu Dhabi, or the glitz and glam of Dubai, Teaching Nomad has positions for you!

• Tax free salary
  • Free housing
  • Flights
  • End of contract bonus/pension

Hey Liezl, thanks for your message. If you have a Bachelor's degree in Education, I'm pretty confident we'll be able to find you a position. Please email a copy of your resume to [email protected] and we will put you in touch with a placement consultant who can discuss all the different opportunities available to you!
Hello Victoria - by certified, do you mean a teaching license? If so, the answer is yes. If you have at least 2+ years experience it's possible to teach ESL specifically. It will probably need to be at a public school.
I can't really advise because we do not currently recruit for any Universities in UAE. We do have some higher ed. positions in China you would qualify for.
Hallie is right, document authentication/legalization is somewhat costly. Although airfare is often reimbursed, you should probably plan to buy at least a one way ticket. You'll also want to bring enough money with you to cover your first months living expenses while you wait for your first pay check.

• Benefits 9.5
  • Facilities 9.9
Malika

Couldn’t have asked for a better experience with teaching nomad

My process went pretty well. I didn’t know what to necessarily expect but Yiqin was very helpful throughout the process . She gave me lots of feedback and answered my questions in such a timely manner . She kept me updated on incoming positions in the UAE, and I was able to secure a position fairly quickly after i sent in all of my paperwork. I am grateful for her time and commitment to helping me find a position that met my needs ! Thank you so very much Yiqin!

Sepehr

Amazing Recruitment Agency

I would like to thank Brett and Sophia for their professional help. Thanks to Teaching Nomad, I had the opportunity to have a successful face-to-face interview with the management of a school in UAE.
As an experienced HR manager and teacher, I have a great respect for the Teaching Nomad's team. Sophia and Brett are very friendly and resourceful and will try their best to help you find the best job based on your qualifications and experience.

Looking Forward to relocating to UAE

Hallie

Awesome Experience

I had a great experience working with Teaching Nomad. They responded to my emails quickly and went above and beyond what they needed to, to make sure I was well prepared for my interview. They helped before and after and answered any questions they could. After my interview they followed up and helped me with my next step. I would recommend using them if you are interested in teaching abroad.

Naima

Way to go TeachingNomad

My recruiting agent Sophia from Teaching Nomad is simply a fantastic person to work with. She was professional and always got back to me promptly with all my questions answered. Sophia really gets things done in a timely manner. So if you are looking for a teaching job in the UAE, and if you’ve got all the required credentials, look no further; Teaching Nomad will get you that job in the shortest time possible.
This is true, because Sophia got me the job I was looking for when no one else did.
Teaching Nomad IS your way to your teaching job in the UAE. Go for it and don’t delay!

I was really happy and pleased with what Sophia from Teaching Nomad offered me.
Alex

Incredible support by a dedicated team

Sophia and the Teaching Nomad team gave me the best support I've ever had by a recruiting agency in finding a job. They responded within 24-48 hours by email, they were always polite and professional and they really listened to what I wanted and helped me find the right positions instead of pushing unnecessary ones on to me. I would reuse their services again any day. Thank you so much for your help!

Perhaps have more details about the contacting schools or school boards on the website.
Corey

Excellent Service

I had an excellent experience with Teaching Nomad. My recruiter Sophia was a wonderful resource. She had visited the school I interviewed with, and gave me good positive information about the school and hiring process. I am happy with the overall service of this company. I was offered a position in the UAE as a high school assistant principal. Thank you again Teaching Nomad for all of your help. :)

Jim

Pleased to recommend Teaching Nomad

I recently got my second teaching job in China with the expert help of Nomad. They supported me every step of the way, preparing my pre-interview, contacting references, and making an effective first introduction to the opportunities they "hand picked" for me. Pleased to recommend them as a first-rate placement service in China!

Some general advice might be, as with any job opportunity, the candidate should do their "homework" about the future school's financial and operating situation, and prospects for stability or growth going forward.
Ashley

Hassle free job placement

From the beginning, Teaching Nomad has been very supportive and encouraging of my teaching endeavors. All I had to do was tell them exactly what I was looking for in a job, and they were able to find me a teaching position based on the criteria I provided. I will now be working with children in Shanghai and could not be any happier. Teaching Nomad guided me through the whole application and interview process for my new job, and I can honestly say that they had my best interests at heart. The never hesitated to answer any of my questions, offered as much help as they could, and were very professional throughout the entire process. I got some really good insight on life in Shanghai from my recruiter, which was really comforting.
Teaching Nomad will figure out what it is that you want and need, find you a suitable placement, and guide you every step of the way. Finding a job in China was MUCH easier than I expected. You can't go wrong!

Thanks again, Ollie!

About Teaching Nomad

Teaching Nomad is your connection to great teaching opportunities in China! American owned and operated company with offices in both Shanghai, China & Denver, Colorado. We are the definitive source for teach abroad in China.

Since 2011 we've been...