Study Abroad at Deakin University

Join thousands of international students studying at Deakin. You’ll be choosing a highly ranked university that values industry-based learning, innovative teaching and excellent graduate outcomes. The best part? You’ll be living in beautiful Australia – famous for its beaches, nature and exciting cities.

Deakin is among the top 2% of universities worldwide, according to every major international rankings organisation.

Kenny

What an amazing time at Maastricht

In January this year (2018) we headed on Deakin’s supported exchange program to Maastricht University, through a provider known as AIM Overseas. The whole three week experience was amazing, covering professional visits to places such as the European Parliament and Peace Palace, but also visits to fun places where we were all about to get our tourist on. Overall I’ve never had such a fun three weeks in my life. It was somewhere I felt comfortable to adapt and grow as a person and I truely loved it.

Nothing! It was amazing

About Deakin University

Through its agenda LIVE the future, Deakin aims to build the jobs of the future, using the opportunities of the digital age to widen access to education and make a difference to the communities it serves.