Business Study Abroad Program at James Cook University (New Trimester Program)
View Other Details
James Cook University is Australia's leading university for the Tropics. Each trimester we welcome students from all over the world to our specialised Business Study Abroad Program to study for one or two trimesters in the spectacular tropical north. North Queensland offers a unique combination of stunning climate, pollution-free environment and a multicultural population. Our campuses in Cairns and Townsville are each within 30 minutes of Australia's Big Three - The Great Barrier Reef, tropical rainforests and the outback.
Australia is a welcoming and multicultural society, rich with nationalities and cultures from all over the world. The international student populations in Cairns and Townsville are diverse and close-knit. Combined with a welcoming local community, international students are encouraged to become part of the local community and participate in Australian life.
Video and Photos
- Enjoy spectacular, sunny weather in Townsville and Cairns all year-round and the significantly lower cost of living than many metropolitan centres.
- Make the most of North Queensland’s extraordinary combination of reefs, rainforests, significant coastal, mountain and outback ecosystems, and Indigenous centres.
- Explore our famous beaches with white sand and crystal-clear waters, rainforest hikes, mountain biking, hiking, snorkeling and scuba diving on the Great Barrier Reef and experiencing native Australian wildlife.
- Choose from a range of JCU subjects and receive credit for your studies at your home institution, and benefit from small class sizes and receive personalised learning and easy access to lecturers and tutors.
- Make friends and enjoy on-campus accommodation options; get ready for not only an education, but an adventure.