Marketing & Media Manager - Hands' on study in Whistler, BC
View Other Details
Join students from all over the world who come to Whistler Adventure School to study, live, work and play in Whistler, BC, Canada.
The Marketing & Media Manager Program is delivered in a hands' on, experiential learning environment, with small classes taught by leading industry professionals. Earn a post-secondary diploma and gain work experience while deciding on your next steps.
If you are looking for a new way to learn, in a world-class resort and learning environment, Whistler Adventure School is the place for you. Small classes, modern technology and equipment and qualified instructors will enable you to learn the most relevant and up-to-date media and marketing techniques that are applicable to almost any industry. This is an amazing program to learn many business basics that you can apply to many careers.
Video and Photos
- Study and work with people from all over the world and make life-long friends.
- Learn hands' on skills - you will be using advanced camera equipment and also learn to edit your own photos and videos
- Access some of the most beautiful outdoor locations in Canada! Experience Whistler in summer and winter, with lots of time to get outside
- Gain valuable work experience in the Co-op work term - WAS has amazing Coop partners to ensure that you get relevant work experience during the program.
- Multiple start months - start almost any month, flexible course schedules
In the Videography and Video Editing Courses, part of the Marketing & Media Manager Diploma, you will get hands' on experience making videos with the personal guidance of your instructor (who is a professional videographer). You will develop a portfolio of your own videos and learn to edit them yourself start to finish
Whistler hosts some of the biggest sport events in the ski & bike industries, including Crankworx, World Ski & Snowboard Festival, Redbull events as well as the Whistler Film Festival. Students in the Marketing & Media Program will have the opportunity to work directly with some of the festival organizers during their course, gaining valuable and industry relevant experience.