- Hong Kong
View Other Details
- Intensive training for 2 weeks (8-10h per day).
- Daily access to keynotes from industry experts (keep an eye on our web-page).
- Mentoring sessions and 1:1 meetings with experts and successful entrepreneurs from Silicon Valley, EU and Asia.
- An environment that will provoke the way you think.
- A powerful network of like-minded thinkers from around the globe.
- An unparalleled experience attractive to employers all around the world.
- Access to EIA methodology and tools.
- Admittance to all opening and closing event.
European Innovation Academy (EIA) provides a unique hands-on program where students create their startup just in 2 weeks.
In 5-member interdisciplinary teams, students develop and idea of a product or a service, then prototype and validate the idea in real life, launch it to the global market and learn how to pitch to investors.
Each day begins with an exceptional keynote speech from professionals from the field and is followed by independent teamwork and mentoring sessions.
Having participants from all over the world, students will build an invaluable international network among themselves and have the opportunity to meet with top business professionals and industry representatives.
The program location in Hong Kong opens up an opportunity to launch a global venture and have access to desired Chinese market.
The program and has been developed in cooperation with representatives from Google, U.C. Berkeley and Stanford.
- Speakers and mentors from companies like Facebook, Google, Tencent, etc.
- Experiential learning.
- Build a startup in 10 days!
- Experience vibrant Hong Kong.
- Explore China.