In 20 days, venture all across Costa Rica and explore this diverse country just like field biologists and marine conservationists do.
Imagine yourself on a whirlwind biology and conservation adventure, where you and a small group of students work alongside professional biologists, marine conservationists and researchers out in the field. Jump right in with a thrilling rappelling adventure down Diamante Waterfall and spend a night in the breathtaking open air cavern, Casa de Piedras, to kick off the adventure.
- Study and observe the marine life of the Osa Peninsula
- Assist local organizations in preserving biodiversity with reforestation projects
- Set up cameras to observe and collect data on tropical animals in their natural habitat
- Rappel down Diamante Waterfall and snorkel at Cano Island
- Try your hand at cooking a traditional Costa Rican meal