- Costa Rica
- San José
View Other Details
San José, the capital of Costa Rica, blends urban life and natural beauty with more than 800+ miles of coastline and acres of lush rainforests lying just a short drive from this diverse metropolitan center.
Study a wide range of subjects with CEA’s partner university Veritas University. It boasts a large international student body with a focus on international business, intensive and medical Spanish language, and health sciences. Courses are available in both Spanish and English.
In addition to study abroad opportunities, the CEA™ Internships Abroad program provides hands-on, pre-professional experiences that will let you to dive into a career field, develop the skills you need, and help you rise above the competition when applying for your dream job.
Interested? Click the “Visit Site” button now to see what’s possible!
- Hands-on learning experiences that transform the world abroad into a classroom
- Personalized Pre-Departure Advising, including visa and immigration support
- Courses offered in English that fulfill major and general graduation requirements
- Comprehensive on-site support, including 24/7 emergency phone
- Career workshops, Internships Abroad, and Alumni Ambassador positions
CEA Scholarships and Financial Aid
Studying abroad will change your life, improve your employability, and enhance your global competence. That's why we commit more than $2.0 million each year to our financial and scholarship programs.