From July 1st to July 3rd, 2020!
This seminar integrates a combination of classroom time and workshops from the classroom in real life situations. Lectures are offered on the campus of the University for Peace.
The world is changing at an increasingly fast pace. Are you noticing that the way you communicate, find information, read, learn, and work has changed in the last few years? Now think about today’s students. Are our classrooms preparing them for all of these changes?
- Deep relationships with a tight-knit network of alumni from the course who are committed to thinking about educating in the 21st Century.
- Knowledge of how to foster an environment of innovation and compassion.
- A rejuvenated, positive outlook on the future of education that builds on inspiration gathered during the course.
- The next step in your career path: a concrete plan in hand to implement an innovative project or program upon return to your home institution.
- A certificate of completion from the University for Peace, established for the UN General Assembly