Undergraduate Program of Economics and Management at ZSEM

Undergraduate Program of Economics and Management at ZSEM

At the ZSEM undergraduate program, you will:

+Attain knowledge from among several areas of Economics and Business Administration, such as: Accounting, Finance, Management, Marketing, etc.

+Acquire skills of communication through constant presentations of your term papers and essays. Even the best business ideas can go sour unless you successfully convey them to others.

+Grow not only as young Economics graduates and business experts, but as human beings as well.

+We shall try to convey to you a value system that aims at business ethic best practices

+As a student at ZSEM, you're also eligible for valuable internship opportunities (facilitated through our esteemed Career Center)

Europe » Croatia » Zagreb
Language Requirement

Olli-Joonas
Finland

Fantastic experience!

I spent a semester at ZSEM in the spring of 2011. It was definitely some of the best time of my life with amazing international students as well as great Croatians. I will always keep Croatia in my heart and Zagreb feels like a second home for me.

Louise
Zagreb

Erasmus program

no difficulties encountered until now, interesting lectures and good support of the staff teams from the beginning of the semester. I would recommend this experience to other students of my University in France

So
SEOUL, REPUBLIC OF KOREA
University of King's College

ZSEM : Best opportunity for students

Croatia was the most beautiful country I've been to. I have travelled more than 30 cities all over the world but was not able to find a better ocean view than Croatia. Of cource cities within the land were also fantastic!! Especially Zagreb, where the wonderful school ZSEM is located was very impressive. It was a kind, safe, and lovely city!! I cannot think of any special difficulties cause I really did not have any harsh situations. It was possible cause of the kind people who were always willing to help me.
ZSEM was also (as I briefly mentioned above) wonderful!! Every faculties were enthusiastic in the lecture and I really did learn a lot. It was quite interesting to get to know what was going on in European countries and to hear foreign students' perspective towards the world.
To sum up, my experience in Croatia, especially ZSEM was one of the best memories in my life!! I strongly recommend to the students who are still concerning whether or not to visit ZSEM that it will be their best call to go for it!!

Recently I am participating as a buddy for the exchange students who visited my school this semester. Throughout participating, I often thought that it will be great if ZSEM also do some programs that our school is offering for the students. My school (Sungkyunkwan Univ.) offers diverse kinds of events that students can enjoy such as BUDDY-DAY(a day when all of the exchange students and their buddies gather together and have fun), Hi-Day tour(a tour to a folk village nearby Seoul), and SEOUL TOUR RACE(an event of exploring around seoul by completing missions with teammates).
Exchange students are quite satisfied with these kinds of events so it would be great of ZSEM also tries some enthusiastic events(which can even let the students experience the unique culture of Croatia) throughout the semester rather than opening a party in a club!!

Florian
France

A great university

They select the best teachers in the country and make small classes in order to improve the skills of everyone to reach a high professional level.

The Erasmus board is very helpful. It makes all the papers for you and gives you good advice such as the student restaurant locations,...

The campus is dynamic and very fun !
FB

This is a new school so they should develop their offer in sport.

Zagreb School of Economics and Management (ZSEM) prides itself as being the only higher education institution in Croatia and one of the two institutions in South Eastern Europe bearing the world's most prestigious mark of quality in business education - AACSB accreditation.

ZSEM offers undergraduate