The Bachelor of Arts in International Relations is a three-year undergraduate program offering a modern and interdisciplinary education in international relations. The curriculum offers a balanced mix of courses on political and international relations theory, economy, philosophy and history which provide students with a solid knowledge base for their further specialization in required and elective courses dedicated to international security, foreign policy or European integration. The curriculum is complemented by a range of skills-oriented courses on writing, research or classes increasing student’s proficiency in languages other than English.
Upon completion, our students acquire the ability to critically examine and address the international/intercultural challenges of our time, such as global inequalities, economic dependency, conflict, and security, or globalization including the evolving roles of organizations such as the United Nations, NATO, and the European Union.
- Tailored teaching with an average of 15 students per class.
- Our campus is based in the beautifully restored neo-classical Thurn-Taxis palace from the XVIII century.
- The program is taught by a faculty of experts from all over the world.
- The program is accredited both in the United States of America and Czech Republic.
- The beautiful city of Prague is the 6th safest city in the world to study in.