- Czech Republic
View Other Details
Study in the heart of ancient Bohemia: Prague! With a growing economy, vibrant art and music scenes, an influential intellectual community, and architectural styles ranging from Gothic to Baroque to Art Nouveau, Prague is an ideal setting in which to explore Czech culture. Study abroad in the city that Mozart, Kundera, Rilke, and Einstein called home… and discover the magic of Prague for yourself.
CEA students choose from more than 100 courses, taught in English, across five schools at the Anglo-American University (AAU), Prague’s oldest private university. Subject areas include communication, business, Political Science, and more.
In addition to study abroad, the CEA Internships Abroad, provides hands-on, practical experience in a specific career field.
Interested? Click the “Visit Site” button to learn what’s waiting for you!
- Hands-on learning experiences that transform the world abroad into a classroom
- Personalized Pre-Departure Advising, including visa and immigration support
- Courses offered in English that fulfill major and general graduation requirements
- Comprehensive on-site support, including 24/7 emergency phone
- Career workshops, Internships Abroad, and Alumni Ambassador positions
CEA Scholarships and Financial Aid
Studying abroad will change your life, improve your employability, and enhance your global competence. That's why we commit more than $2.0 million each year to our financial and scholarship programs.