Come join students and faculty from the University of Evansville and other institutions at Harlaxton College! Live and study in a manor house in the countryside of England for a unique, magical, life-changing study abroad experience in a semester or summer.
Our programs always include a diverse curriculum, set 1-2 years in advance. In the semesters, the central British Studies course, taught by local faculty, provides a historical and cultural foundation for all students. Other courses in the semester and summer in a variety of disciplines allow you to make progress toward general education or your major.
Internships, field excursions, honors options, local connections, and weekend travel give you further cultural, personal, and academic opportunities at Harlaxton. Learn, grow, and experience the world with Harlaxton as your home!
- Live, work, and study in a Manor House in the countryside of England!
- Discover the country and culture of the UK through our British Studies curriculum.
- Explore the world through a wide array of travel opportunities.
- Connect with the local community through our meet a family, meet a student, and service programs.
- Gain academic and/or internship experience toward your degree and career.