Accio wizards and witches! Spend a year living and studying at the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, the most prestigious magic school in the world. It’s not everyday that you’ll get the chance to brush shoulders with esteemed aurors, professors, and Ministry members in one of the most fantastical castles ever built in England. Customize your class schedule and choose from the following subjects: Transfiguration, Charms, Potions, History of Magic, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Herbology, Astrology and more! Or, you can even try to juggle a full course load (see: Time-Turner). Best of all, you’ll make lifelong friends and become part of the legacy of the Slytherin, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, or Gryffindor House.
Although, keep in mind that the Hogwarts program is academically challenging - most wizards and witches begin their studies at ages 11 or 12, so the workload will be incredibly rigorous for older exchange students. Muggles are encouraged to apply, since we no longer need to worry about He Who Must Not Be Named.
- Delicious, homemade meals served 3 times daily in the Great Hall. Highlights include shepherd's pie, mashed potatoes, and black pudding.
- You'll never be alone! The castle's ghosts are awake 24/7.
- Take part in the annual Sorting Ceremony upon arrival at Hogwarts.
- Dance your butt off at the Yule Ball (note: only held during the years of the Triwizard Tournament).
- Participate in competitive Quidditch by joining your house team.
- Easy access to Hogsmeade on weekends: stop in for a butterbeer at the Three Broomsticks Inn or shop for knick-knacks at Zonko’s Joke Shop.
- Room of Requirement, ‘nuff said.