Embark on an experiential learning journey in Germany's capital, which is not only rich in culture and history but also Europe's leading hub for entrepreneurship. In this inspiring two-week program, you will be part of an international group of students who dive into Berlin's vibrant startup culture: you gain insights into cultural differences and German business practices through company visits, enjoy the German cuisine, as well as fusion food at trendy restaurants and experience Germany's capital with all its history and unique neighborhoods from the perspective of a local.
On top of that, you will become a short-term entrepreneur when tackling one of three Social Startup Challenge projects. These projects represent the guiding theme throughout the two exciting weeks of the program.
Program dates for 2018:
- 3rd to 17th February 2018
- 8th to 22nd July 2018
- 5th to 19th August 2018
- Dive into the Berlin startup scene and become an entrepreneur for two weeks.
- Tackle your Social Startup Challenge project together with your team members from across the world.
- Visit well-known German companies such as BMW, Bayer, and SAP.
- Feel like a local when dining at trendy insider restaurants and trying out Berlin-style street food.
- Discover Berlin's diverse neighborhoods, culture, and unique history.