When you study in Berlin, you have one of the world’s most modern and diverse cities at your fingertips.
An average day could include a visit to the Berlin Wall before checking out a new music venue or art exhibition, since in Berlin, the past really does meet the present. Modern architecture and vibrant youth culture surround the historical sites that you read about in textbooks. Now let history surround you and dive into the vibrant cultural scene of Germany’s capital and largest city.
People from all over the world come to study in Berlin, making it the perfect place to study abroad. From international affairs and security to language studies—or even a full-time internship, one of our programs will provide you with the ultimate Berlin study abroad experience!
- Learn German during amazing IES Abroad language classes.
- Take part in IES excursions to other European cities such as Budapest, Vienna, and Dresden.
- Participate in optional internships to gain international career experience and to develop your résumé.
- Experience local culture through housing with local residents in apartments throughout the city
- Customize your schedule with courses options taught by world-class professors at our IES Abroad Centers and at prestigious local universities.
IES Abroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
As far as we're concerned, financial limitations shouldn't prevent you from studying abroad with us. That's why we offer more than $5 million in scholarships and aid.