View Other Details
Round trip flights, airport transfers and 2-night London stopover included for students on the optional AIFS Abroad Flight Package.
Spend a semester or academic year in Budapest, Hungary with AIFS Abroad! Earn up to 12 credits per semester studying abroad at Corvinus University of Budapest. Courses are taught in English.
Make a positive impact on the local community through volunteer work! In the spring semester, students will assist children and new mothers from Budapest Roma communities. In the fall, students will focus on renovation tasks in a Roma community.
You’ll live in double-room student apartments. All students will receive a meal allowance to subsidize the cost of meals and groceries.
Exciting cultural and social activities include:
• Walking tours of the city
• Music concerts and ballet performances
• Boat trips along the Danube
• A day trip to Szentendre
• 3-day trip to Vienna, Austria
• 2-day Lake Balaton and Wine Country tour.
A 3-day trip to Prague, Czech Republic, is also available as an optional excursion. The optional AIFS Abroad Flight Package includes a 2-night tour of London.
- 2 day tour of Lake Balaton and Wine Country.
- 3 day trip to Vienna, Austria.
- Earn up to 12 credits and transcript issued by Corvinus University.
- Housing in a student apartment with meal allowance and transportation pass
- Boat trip along the Danube River
AIFS Study Abroad Scholarships, Grants & Financial Support
We believe a study abroad experience is an essential component of well-rounded university education and we are committed to providing financial assistance to as many students as possible in support of their goal to study abroad. AIFS also offers internship and study abroad + internship blended programs to support the development of personal and professional skills.