Winning in India - 5 week Summer Immersion Program in India

Here is a 5-week, 6-credit Summer Study Abroad Program for you to experience India in a way that nobody else provides. You'll get to immerse yourself in Chennai, Bangalore, Mysore, Mumbai, Delhi and Agra, and experience India through your senses - taste all the great food; hear all the wonderful music; see all that your eyes can feast on; and, touch and feel the fabric of India.

Students will be exposed to how India is quickly growing to be the third largest economy in the world as part of a 3 credit course. You will meet senior executives of organizations to directly learn from them about an area of your interest as part another 3-credit course that will be your field study.

Your official transcripts come from University at Albany-SUNY. You get to stay in a wonderful environment in Chennai for 4 weeks and then travel around the country for a week before seeing the Taj Mahal.

Join us next summer in India for study abroad!

Julia

Incredible India

I enjoyed this program! India is a little bit challenging to get used to but The National Management helped ease you through the process. Professor Sankaran was more than helpful with making sure our stay was comfortable. The course was a little challenging with quite a bit of work but it was all quality. This program also allows you to actually see India in all its entirety. There's no sugar-coating, which I personally liked. I think the length of the program was just enough to get a taste of India but also works well for those that don't want to spend a whole semester abroad. The last week of travel was definitely a fun experience! You get to see quite a lot of India as well as learn a lot about its history! I recommend this program to anyone who wants to get a good educational experience in India.

Lessen the workload of the class assignments.
Greg

My 5 weeks in India

Class was challenging, engaging, and interesting. The field study project provided great experiences by connecting me with so many professionals. Seeing India for a long period of time was a great experience; it was nice to get settled in and live instead of constantly being on the go. However, we did do a lot of sightseeing of course, seeing most areas of Chennai, and all the main attractions of the other cities in the last week. I really liked being so familiar with Chennai. The biggest issue I had was traveling around the city. I mostly used auto rides, but agreeing on a price was hard at times, as well as communicating with the drivers. If we used a car taxi, communication also could be hard, and sometimes the driver didn't even show up to pick us up. Because of all of this and slow traffic, knowing how long it would take to get to my destination was hard.

The challenging courses along with my burning desire to see India caused a battle for my time. An extra week in Chennai, or a little less work would be nice.

About The National Management School

The National Management School provides the best India experience to students interested in India. NMS provides short term 8 to 10 day programs, Summer 5-week programs, Semester long programs with paid internships, and customized programs in India...