Using India’s cities and villages as the classroom, you will benefit from expert-led introductions to Indian culture, entrepreneurship, innovation, history, economics, and business.
Participants will interact with 20+ local, Australian and international organisations in Delhi, Mumbai and Jaipur including:
– On-site visits to Multinationals and Indian businesses
– Tech Startups
– Various opportunities to interact with industry experts
– Government bodies, including the Australian High Commission
– Visits to prestigious institutions, to meet students and learn about their entrepreneurial businesses and ideas
– On-site visits and activities with social enterprises
You will gain first-hand knowledge and experience of contemporary India, which is increasingly valued by employers in a globalized workforce.
Anyone can apply for the program - and you could receive a $3000 scholarship to support your experience. Please check our website for more details.