Do you want to:
• Go to a film school which is in a film studio
• Having its own in-house production company
• Backed and supported by the Indian film industry
• Film school in 100 acres of film city
• Supported by research centre and film club.
Then look no further – experience of a lifetime awaits you!
Based in the national capital region of the country you’ll be working with an award-winning institute in Film and Medial Studies. The only institute in the world which operates from the film studios to give you a lot of practical experience. The Program is comprised of lectures, one to one discussions, history and criticism of film, media studies, on site training and finally doing independent projects based on the capabilities and interest of each individual. Participants will get exposed to all aspects of film and media which broadly includes production & post production, direction, film & video editing, sound recording, camera & lighting techniques, acting & presentation etc.
- Film and Media Studies