Dublin is the perfect blend of the energy and commodities of a big city with the atmosphere of a small town. With the long cultural history of Ireland you can both walk the streets of James Joyce and visit the site where Braveheart was filmed.
Griffith University is a very reputable private college in Dublin. Griffith is divided into discipline specific schools, so you can be sure that you'll get individual attention based on your needs! Students can take courses in the disciplines of Accounting & Finance, Business, International Hospitality Management, Journalism & Visual Media, and Computer Science. Students live in on-campus student shared apartments, complete with kitchen facilities, keeping you close to class but still close to the heart of Dublin!
While you’re in Dublin, Athena will take you on field trips included in your program price - trips may include Galway, Wicklow, the Cliffs of Moher, Limerick, and Celtic Day Tour!
- Despite being the largest city in Ireland, Dublin is very walkable. You can get from one end of the town to the other on foot, with much to do and see in between.
- With around half of the city's population under the age of 25, Dublin is brimming with youthful exuberance and self confidence
- Home of great writers such as Samuel Beckett, Seamus Heany, James Joyce, George Bernard Shaw, Jonathan Swift, Oscar Wilde, and William Butler Yeats
- Two of the strongest disciples at our Dublin campus are ones that are difficult to find overseas: Computer Science and Hospitality Management. There are many courses offered for these majros!
- The Irish are full of humor, good conversation, and good craic (pronouced "crack"). When you are here, you will learn what this means as well as other Irish-flavored sayings.