View Other Details
Home to hundreds of U.S. corporations, Dublin is the perfect place to study or intern abroad. Its multicultural influence makes it a hub for art, culture, history, religion, literature, business, and politics. Pub crawls, kayaking, and ghost tours are just a few of the things this walkable city offers!
You can study at the Dublin City University, the International School of Business, or at CEA CAPA’s Dublin Study Center, located in the heart of the city where the traditional Celtic and modern worlds meld! Set on a dynamic and youthful downtown campus, the CEA CAPA Dublin Center takes you out of the classroom and into the city, where you’ll enjoy first-hand encounters with local culture and more.
Interested? Click the “Visit Site” button to learn what’s waiting for you!
Use of recycling bins in Study Center locations and in CEA CAPA housing
Signage in CEA CAPA housing urging students to limit water and electricity usage
Students are often given reusable bags and water bottles upon arrival to limit single plastic use
Students are provided with instructions for acquiring transportation passes to promote use of public transportation rather than taxis
- Hands-on learning experiences that transform the world abroad into a classroom
- Personalized Pre-Departure Advising, including visa and immigration support
- Courses offered in English that fulfill major and general graduation requirements
- Comprehensive on-site support, including 24/7 emergency phone
- Career workshops, Internships Abroad, and Alumni Ambassador positions
CEA CAPA Scholarships and Financial Aid
Studying abroad will change your life, improve your employability, and enhance your global competence. That's why we commit more than $2.0 million each year to our financial and scholarship programs.