Arcadia University- University College Dublin

Combine the excitement of living in Dublin with the convenience and space of studying at a vibrant suburban campus only 3 miles from the city center with University College Dublin (UCD). With over 26,000 students and the most international student body, UCD is the largest university in Ireland. Multiple options for study exist at one of its seven colleges.

Ireland Connect: Optional Cornerstone course at the Arcadia Center

Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Excursions may include: Rugby Match, Dublin Food Trail, and The Abbey Theatre.

Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories. With Arcadia, you can: Enjoy academic success, explore a new world, get to know yourself, rely on us for support, and boost your resume.

Hi Hesham, Thank you for your question about Arcadia's scholarships. Generally we don't distinguish between tuition and accommodation for our scholarship awards - we grant the money on a program basis and for semesters, our awards run from $500 - 2,500 and can be used toward any portion of the program fee. You can find out more about scholarships for Ireland programs here. http://studyabroad...

Laura

Definitely recommend

Absolutely loved my semester at UCD and the Arcadia program as a whole. While I only made friends with a couple of other students on the program, I am still glad I chose Arcadia study abroad because of the wonderful support and extracurricular experiences offered by the program. The Arcadia staff was an amazing group of people who only added to how much I loved Dublin and UCD. The extracurricular activities also gave me the opportunity to meet students studying through Arcadia’s other Ireland programs.

Andrea

University College Dublin

Studying in Dublin, Ireland was the best experience I've ever had. I had classes on campus Monday through Friday, but was able to travel nearly every weekend. I lived in apartment-style housing on campus with five other housemates. I was able to join clubs on campus and make friends from all over the world. My entire trip was life changing, but my favorite experiences were just exploring the country of Ireland and meeting new people!

I really enjoyed my accommodation while I was abroad but if I could change anything about this program it would be to allow students to live in apartments off campus, within the downtown area of Dublin.

About Arcadia University Study Abroad

Students from colleges and universities throughout the U.S. study abroad with Arcadia University through The College of Global Studies, the first college of its kind in the U.S. With over 130 programs in 12 countries, we offer a wide range of...