View Other Details
A favorite destination for study abroad students, year after year!
Edinburgh is one of Arcadia’s top study abroad destinations - with good reason.
The city itself is absolutely beautiful, and this world-class research university is nestled into the city itself, creating a student-centric environment that is both scholarly and fun. Edinburgh is centrally located in Scotland and well-connected to everywhere else you could possibly want to go in the UK.
Subject areas range through dozens of disciplines, and include arts, humanities, social sciences, science and engineering, languages, divinity studies, education, law, medicine and veterinary medicine, and music. Credit structures mesh well with home-school requirements. Activities and support are provided by the friendly and welcoming staff of the Arcadia Edinburgh Center, which is located directly on campus.
- Arcadia excursions enhance cultural immersion and provide meaningful context
- You may take an Arcadia Cornerstone Course, Cross Cultural Travel Writing, through Arcadia's Edinburgh Center
- Arcadia's Edinburgh Center is right on campus
- A world-class research university in a student-centric city
- Centrally located in Scotland in a beautiful and welcoming city