In a country as complex as Israel, why would you settle for a single perspective?
On a truly integrated campus in Haifa, one of Israel’s most progressive cities, you’ll engage in an in-depth and balanced exploration of regional tensions, conflict, and pertinent issues with one the most diverse student bodies of any university in the country.
Through the combination of a formal academic program, daily interaction with local and regional students, community engagement, and various field trips and excursions, you have the opportunity to explore the challenges, successes, and on-going dialogues in Israel and its role in the Middle East from a variety of perspectives.
In Haifa you’ll have access to:
- A unique combination of academic coursework, daily interaction with local and regional students, community engagement opportunities, and many field trips and excursions
- Experts in international relations, psychology, and peace and conflict studies
View Program Information
- Tuition and housing
- Pre-departure advising and optional on-site airport meet and greet
- Full-time program leadership and support
- Field trips and cultural activities
- CIEE iNext travel card which provides insurance and other travel benefits
CIEE also offers a wide variety of scholarships for participants; see website for details.
This program has not been reviewed yet.