A nonprofit, non-governmental organization, CIEE is the world leader in international study and exchange programs. For 65 years, CIEE has helped thousands of students, professionals, and educators gain the knowledge and skills necessary to live and work in a globally interdependent and culturally diverse world by offering the most comprehensive, relevant, and valuable exchange programs available.
In a country as complex as Israel, why would you settle for a single perspective?
On a truly integrated campus in Haifa, one of Israel’s most progressive cities, you’ll engage in an in-depth and balanced exploration of regional tensions, conflict, and pertinent issues with one the most diverse student bodies of any university in the country.
Through the combination of a formal academic program, daily interaction with local and regional students, community engagement, and various field trips and excursions, you have the opportunity to explore the challenges, successes, and on-going dialogues in Israel and its role in the Middle East from a variety of perspectives.
In Haifa you’ll have access to:
- A unique combination of academic coursework, daily interaction with local and regional students, community engagement opportunities, and many field trips and excursions
- Experts in international relations, psychology, and peace and conflict studies
View Program Information
- Tuition and housing
- Pre-departure advising and optional on-site airport meet and greet
- Full-time program leadership and support
- Field trips and cultural activities
- CIEE iNext travel card which provides insurance and other travel benefits
CIEE also offers a wide variety of scholarships for participants; see website for details.
This program has not been reviewed yet.