Jerusalem University College Semester Program

Spend a semester at Jerusalem University College
Spend a semester at Jerusalem University College
Study Abroad in Jerusalem, Israel
Study Abroad in Jerusalem, Israel

Study abroad at Jerusalem University College in Israel! Our semester and year abroad programs of study have been developed in hand with the M.A. programs over five decades to offer graduate and undergraduate students an advanced program of biblical history and geography, biblical language studies as well as a first hand experience of the region through a concentrated study of the culture and religions of the Middle East. Semester students travel the land from Dan to Beersheba, take field trips throughout Egypt and Jordan depending on the program of study in which they are enrolled. Apply today to begin an amazing long-term study experience in Jerusalem, Israel!

Claudia

Best Semester of My Life

Living in Jerusalem for a semester changed my world view. I learned more about Jewish history and was able to visit so many places where Jesus once walked. I also had the the amazing opportunity to volunteer at an orphanage in the West Bank and work with an Arabic speaking church in Jerusalem. One on of our class trips we were able to visit Jordan and learn about the history and told through the Bible. It was overall, one of the best experiences of my life.