COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, Hebrew University of Jerusalem has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
Immerse yourself in a lifetime study abroad experience at the top-ranked Hebrew University of Jerusalem’s Rothberg International School. Explore Israel’s diverse landscape, meet new friends, cultures, and perspectives. Study in disciplines ranging from computer science to philosophy, learn Hebrew or Arabic.
Take part in our unique flagship Courses like: “The Laws of History” by prof. Yuval Noah Harari, the bestselling author of "Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind", and others.
Each student is assigned an academic advisor who provides guidance on course selection and ensures a productive and intriguing semester.
Choose to volunteer or intern.
Jerusalem, one of the world's most ancient cities, is a colorful mosaic of cultures and peoples, innovative technology, and entrepreneurial spirit. It's the ideal city to step out of your comfort zone and test your boundaries - intellectually and personally.
- Immerse yourself in Jerusalem, one of the most vibrant, dynamic cities in the world.
- Explore your interests with excellent world-renowned professors and a supportive community of advisors, committed to creating an academic and social environment tailored to your needs.
- Experience the “Startup Nation”, Israel's culture of innovation, entrepreneurship, and extraordinary creative spirit.
- Make it your own - grab a cozy spot in a trendy downtown cafe, wander enchanting cobblestone Old City paths, lounge on the beach or go club-hopping in Tel Aviv.
- Cultivate meaningful connections with students from all over the globe.
Join us in our Virtual Info Sessions!
Would you like to know more about our M.A programs? Join us in our virtually open sessions!