Head over to Tokyo to study Japanese! The KCP International Japanese Language School is multicultural and offers an Intensive Japanese Language course and a Japanese Culture and Society course. Between classes, students can take part in cultural immersion activities. These may include a tea ceremony, learning to play traditional instruments, cooking Japanese food, and more. Connect with students, explore Tokyo, and practice your Japanese today!
- KCP is in Shinjuku but it’s off to the side in a quiet neighborhood. So you get both the extreme excitement of Tokyo’s busiest spot and a serene corner near several parks, all in your daily commute.
- KCP is a Japanese school, run and staffed by Japanese—so it’s steeped in the Japanese way of life. What better way to immerse yourself?
- The Culture and Society course, combined with the dorm or homestay context and with the extracurricular clubs, all make for a varied blend of experiences.
- Teachers and staff at KCP are exceptionally dedicated and highly skilled at teaching you Japanese.
- Class is intense. In 11 weeks, you can earn more Japanese credit than you would earn in an entire year at your home school.