View Other Details
2 weeks, 20 credit hours, Course fees per week $110
3 weeks,30 credit hours, Course fees per week in $100
4 weeks,40 credit hours, Course fees per week in $90
5-8 weeks,50-80 credit hours, Course fees per week $80
All pricing is in USD and is subject to change. Program availability may vary.
The school offers single, two-, three or four-bed rooms. All rooms are en-suite with shower/s and WC/s with shared kitchen facilities. Accommodation is offered around the year, but it is subject to availability. One Bed in a shared room will cost between $40 and $80 per week. The single room costs $125 per week. A bedding pack is available for a small fee.
Although the actual content of the Beginner Arabic Course can vary, it broadly covers the following areas. All of our Arabic courses in Jordan are taught by native Arabic teacher who is experienced in making the course as lively and fun as possible.
• Greetings and introductions
• Arabic phrases for use in shops hotels, cafés and restaurants
• Arabic for travelling around a city
• Introduction to Grammar, nouns, verbs, word order and numbers, starting to build up confidence in speaking Arabic
• Use of adjectives, pronouns and adverbs
• Addition of more common phrases like 'how much or many’
• Subject words and phrases describing your job, family, nationality
• Expanding on your vocabulary of common items such as food and drinks
• Additional key adjectives, verbs, adverbs, connectives
Included in learning the above is
• Speaking/active practice
• Lots of listening to Arabic pronunciation
• A background to the Arabic culture
- This Course is focused on learning Basic Arabic structures, grammar, vocabulary, listening... and contains the equivalent grammar & vocabulary to the “Starters" level and/or the A1 level in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- Lots of resources and exercises to practise your listening in Levantine Arabic and real TV examples.
- Course structured in Grammar Packs & Practise Packs with everything you need to improve your Arabic easily.
- You will practise everything by doing exercises and weekly outdoor activities and will monitor your progress with Review Tests along the course.
- Excursions, oriental dishes & more. The accommodation and the meals are all located in the same building or nearby, contributes to a unique studying environment at Euroccl.