Develop new perspectives on global economic integration and trade while studying in Malaysia, China, and Singapore or Indonesia.
Learn about the political dynamics and practices of global trade among ASEAN nations and in relation to China. You’ll meet with policy-makers, academics, global industry leaders, halal management practitioners, small- and large-scale enterprises, and individual entrepreneurs in Malaysia, China, and Singapore or Indonesia to learn about the policies and practices of global trade.
Travel to China and Singapore or Indonesia as you consider the future of international relations and global finance and banking in the growing financial centers of Southeast Asia.
- Learn about the policies and practices of global trade.
- Attend an Islamic finance and banking workshop.
- Travel to China and Singapore or Indonesia for excursions.
- Consider ethics in banking and finance in a global context.
- Choose to study either Malay or Chinese and live with families who speak the language you’re studying.