CIEE Abroad Alumni Network

This program is no longer offered. View more programs from CIEE.

Read reviews of CIEE study abroad programs no longer in session, but nonetheless provided great programming for our past participants. For a full list of current programs, please visit the CIEE website.

If you are an alumni of a program no longer in session, feel free to leave a review by clicking on "Rate this Program" above.

Study Abroad Risk Free!

In the unusual event we have to cancel your study abroad or internship program due to a health, safety, or security concern, you’re covered with our Program Assurance Advantage.

CIEE Offers More Than $8 Million in Scholarships Every Year!

$500 - $2,500

SinnSisowath

Lok Lak and temples temples temples

The Cambodia program is a great experience. While only six weeks, you get to see quite a bit of the country. The program also allows plenty of time to explore on your own. The academics can be a little daunting, but provide a great context for your experience and are well worth the effort.

cambodianlover

Worth It!

I highly recommend this program. One of the highlights was learning in-depth about the temples of Angkor-a fascinating place-and then spending three days visiting the temples and seeing in front of us exactly what we had learned about. The program staff were thoroughly helpful and attentive, the academics were solid and there was free time to tour the city on our own and do our own exploring.

I would change the length of the homestay.
Jason

Amazing experience

I recently completed this study abroad program and have nothing negative to say. I was able to learn the culture, meet and interact with locals, explore the bustling cities of Phnom Phen and Siem Reap, visit the countryside, live in a Cambodian home for ten days, and even visit the beach. I felt as though I have gained and enormous amount from the program and would love to come back to Cambodia in the foreseeable future.