Study Abroad at the American University of Nigeria

Study Abroad in Yola, Nigeria
Study Abroad in Yola, Nigeria

Study abroad at the American University of Nigeria this year! The program is geared towards students interested in experiencing a new culture in a safe and prosperous African community. Classes are taught in an American style in one of the three colleges: Arts & Sciences, Business & Entrepreneurship, or Information Technology & Communications. A community service portion is also incorporated into the program, giving students a unique chance to interact with the people and various organizations in the area. Check out more details today by visiting the American University of Nigeria website!

franciem

The Road Less Traveled

As a graduate student I was sure that i was never going to get the chance to study in Africa. It had been my dream throughout my undergraduate experience, but never worked out as planned. So when the opportunity to study and do research in Nigeria in connection to my upcoming thesis just so happened to arise, I jumped! I found myself surrounded by wonderful people and a relaxing environment. I loved my time in Nigeria and would go again in a heartbeat!

About American University of Nigeria

The American University of Nigeria invites students to come study abroad in Yola, Adamawa State, Nigeria. Participants will be able to explore a safe and prosperous African community while continuing with an American-style education. During the...