View Other Details
Career readiness coaching, professional development seminars, virtual cultural activities and lectures from professors located all over the world, and more!
IAU is pleased to offer Virtual Global Programs during the semester and summer terms for students from all backgrounds. These virtual programs draw on IAU's expertise in experiential-based learning while taking advantage of IAU’s wide network of professional contacts in France, Spain, Morocco, the United Kingdom, as well as countries in Latin American and Asia. Students will choose from academic courses, global internships, consulting projects, social impact practicums/experiential learning projects, and virtual courses to customize their virtual experience.
- Earn 3, 6, 9, 12, or 15 credits during the semester (and 3 to 9 during the summer)
- Team-based, collaborative options
- Gain global immersion wherever you are currently located
- Gain professional development and career-readiness skills
- Participate in community based and social impact initiatives