View Other Details
Round trip flights and airport transfers included for students on the optional AIFS Abroad Flight Package.
Spend a summer studying and traveling through iconic cities in Europe with AIFS Abroad at our Global Education Centers! You’ll earn 3 credits through Fairfield University. This course is taught in English.
Live in multi-bedded rooms in student residences or in tourist-class hotels throughout the program. You will set your own budget for lunch and dinner, but breakfast will be provided throughout.
Spend 5 nights in London, 4 nights in Paris, 2 nights in Nice, 2 nights in Milan, 2 nights in Venice, 4 nights in Florence and 3 nights in Rome studying the masterpieces of art history.
Cultural and social activities include:
• Visit to Piccadilly Circus and Westminster Abbey
• Visit to the British Museum
• Morning visit to the Tate Modern
• Visit to the Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum
• Visit to the Louvre and Musée D’Orsay
• Trip to the Galleria dell’Accademia
• Visit to the Vatican, the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica.
- Spend 5 nights in London, 4 nights in Paris, 2 nights in Nice, 2 nights in Milan, 2 nights in Venice, 4 nights in Florence and 3 nights in Rome
- Guided tours of cities and famous museums included
- Earn 3 credits and transcript issued by Fairfield University
- Study the classics while accompanied by a specialist in European art and architecture
- Carbon offsetting for all participants’ flights to and from their program location
In January spend 3 nights in London, 4 nights in Paris, 2 nights in Nice, 2 nights in Milan, 2 nights in Venice, 3 nights in Florence and 3 nights in Rome.
Earn 3 semester credits combining classroom work with the opportunity to see a wealth of European art and culture. The course includes numerous museum, gallery and site visits to enhance classroom study and really bring the subjects to life.
AIFS Study Abroad Scholarships, Grants & Financial Support
We believe a study abroad experience is an essential component of well-rounded university education and we are committed to providing financial assistance to as many students as possible in support of their goal to study abroad. AIFS also offers internship and study abroad + internship blended programs to support the development of personal and professional skills.