View Other Details
Capital of Italy’s Tuscany region and known as “the Cradle of the Renaissance,” Florence has long been a source of inspiration for visionaries such as Galileo Galilei, Leonardo da Vinci, and Niccolò Machiavelli. It is known for the Cathedral on the Pizza del Duomo, a domed edifice engineered by Fillipo Brunelleschi, which includes an iconic bell tower rising high above the city. This once-Roman city, established by Julius Ceasar in 59 BC and steeped in history, is the present home to some the worlds top fashion designers and major wine labels.
The CEA Florence Center offers a variety of learning opportunities in English and Italian where you get to explore the city with your professors as guides.
In addition to Study Abroad programs, explore CEA Internships Abroad Florence, our dynamic program that provides hands-on, practical experience to help you rise above the competition.
Interested? Click the “Visit Site” button to learn what’s waiting for you!
Video and Photos
- Hands-on learning experiences that transform the world abroad into a classroom
- Personalized Pre-Departure Advising, including visa and immigration support
- Courses offered in English that fulfill major and general graduation requirements
- Comprehensive on-site support, including 24/7 emergency phone
- Career workshops, Internships Abroad, and Alumni Ambassador positions
CEA Scholarships and Financial Aid
Studying abroad will change your life, improve your employability, and enhance your global competence. That's why we commit more than $2.0 million each year to our financial and scholarship programs.
Response from CEA Study Abroad
Hi Julia! We're so happy CEA CAPA made you feel welcome in Florence. It's fantastic you made global connections and networked in an entirely new way!