KEI Abroad in Moscow, Russia

Study abroad with the Knowledge Exchange Institute (KEI) in Moscow, Russia at Moscow State University. Known to many as the heart of Russia, Moscow has remained the political and cultural hub of Russia for hundreds of years. With energetic people, a booming nightlife, and some of the best theatre, ballet, and architecture in the world, Moscow is an amazing destination to study abroad.

Courses offered in Moscow State University are offered in both Russian and English language. Russian language courses are required alongside student's electives. Excursions are available for no extra charge to St. Petersburg, Vladimir and Suzdal. Study abroad in Moscow with KEI next semester, summer or academic year!

Sharyn

Challenging, but so Worth it

I, along with people in the program, felt very much on our own during most of the experience. Our onsite director was difficult to get a hold of and there was a lot of confusion with our dorm passes and extending our visas.
That being said, Russia is gorgeous. Moscow is an incredible city. The difficulties you may experience with the language brings you closer with the people in your group. When I went I didn't know any Russian, but I survived no problem.

The onsite director was difficult to contact and not very helpful with many things. Our trip to Saint Petersburg was shorter than we were told it would be with no explanation.