ACA University of Wisconsin-Madison

ACA University of Wisconsin-Madison

Welcome to American Collegiate Adventures (ACA) The Ultimate in Pre-College Programs For High School Students! Spend three or four weeks this summer at the University of Wisconsin-Madison taking classes, visiting college campuses and preparing for college. Madison – Wisconsin’s state capital – combines the energy of a proud Big 10 school, the sophistication of a college town and the friendliness of a loyal local community. It’s also a perfect place for anyone looking for an active summer! You can go sailing, swimming or canoeing on Lake Mendota! Visit all star cities like Chicago and Milwaukee during the weekends. Be sure to pack your sense of adventure!

North America » United States of America » Chicago
Madison, Wisconsin

Allison
New York

ACA Madison

American Collegiate Adventures Madison, Wisconsin was the best summer ever! Spending the summer in Madison gave me a taste of what college will be like and overall it was truly an amazing experience. The ACA Madison program is great because it allows students to live the life of a college student, meeting new people, taking classes that they are interested in and living in Statesider, which is a really great dorm located right on State Street. Madison is not only a beautiful city and campus but it is filled with fun activities and opportunities that the ACA staff take advantage of. Not to mention, the food makes you never want to leave! In addition, on the weekends, students go on trips to see other colleges like Indiana University, Ohio State University, Northwestern University and more. I would definitely recommend students to sign up for this program because it was a lot of fun but it also prepared me for college!

Benjamin
Madison
University of Wisconsin- Madison

Best Trip Ever!

American Collegiate Adventures Madison Wisconsin was a life-changing experience. First off, Madison is an amazing city. Fantastic eats all around the city and campus along with an inviting, fun vibe. Madison has tons of activities and places to spend quality time such as State Street or anywhere around campus. The Statesider is a great dormitory, situated right on State Street. There is a state of the arc gym along with comfortable, clean rooms and common areas. I spent my summer in Madison on this program and I couldn't have been more fond of it. The staff were beyond friendly and fun and orchestrated each and every students experience beautifully. I cherish the relationships I made in Madison, making friends for a lifetime. While I was there, I took an incredible marketing and advertisement course, teaching me the ins and outs of business advertisement. Between spending time making friends and going on trips to Chicago, Milwaukee, and many other places, ACA Madison was an experience I could not have loved more and hope everyone can experience what I did.

Brett
Columbus, Ohio
Ohio State University

ACA Wisconsin

ACA Wisconsin is one of the best summer experiences for a High School student to go on. This program shows the ins and outs of how a college student lives and there everyday activities. You get to experience what its like to live in a dorm, have a roommate, go to classes, ways to eat healthy in college and you make friendships that will last forever. Without going on ACA Wisco my freshman year of college would have been much harder for me. Thanks to ACAs classes and weekend field trips to different universities I knew what college was going to be like and I had one of the best summers of my life!!

Welcome to American Collegiate Adventures (ACA) The Ultimate in Pre-College Programs for High School Students! ACA has been providing the absolute best in pre-collegiate enrichment for 24 years! ACA offers 8 unique and amazing summer programs worldwide!