See 2 countries: Study Thailand, Teach in Cambodia

teaching in Cambodia
teaching in Cambodia
TEFL Cambodia

This program offers the best of two worlds – spend a month on Koh Samui, a tropical island in the Gulf of Thailand, learning from highly qualified trainers, while exploring all the island has to offer with your classmates in your downtime.

Then move on to the beautiful neighboring country of Cambodia, with its famous Angkor Wat temple and the Mighty Mekong River. Most of our jobs are located in the vibrant capital of Phnom Penh, and this is where our support base is.

The rate for the ‘Study Thailand, Work Cambodia’ package is 48,000 baht for the course plus guaranteed job placement. This includes:

• Airport collection by your hotel on Samui
• An island tour during the course
• Your 120-hour TEFL/TESOL course as per details below
• Some stationery and supplies
• ***Guaranteed job placement in Cambodia***
• Orientation in Phnom Penh, city orientation, assistance with opening a bank account and setting up a local SIM card, assistance.

• See two countries: study Thailand, teach Cambodia.
  • Available to non-degree holders.

Black Friday deal!

Don't waste your hard-earned money on useless 'stuff' that will just gather dust. Rather spend it on EXPERIENCES and a lifestyle change!
We have 2 spots available per course date in each location
Ts & Cs:
- May not be used in conjunction with any other promotions
- 1st to pay deposits secure spots
- Subject to approval on the course based on our standard acceptance conditions
- Discount on course only, not placement or accommodation.

• Benefits 8.3
  • Facilities 8
Brendan

Learn, Teach, Explore, Enjoy

Taking the initial step out of our comfort zones, my wife and I decided that we wanted to do the TEFL course in Thailand and learn about it's people and culture at the same time. Once we have landed, our accomodation was already confirmed before we took off in South Africa, and the owner of D-valley resort where we stayed for the entire course, transported us from Koh Samui Airport. The TEFL course was intense but so much fun and the presentation by the trainers was awesome and effective. Chiara and Jane (the trainers) are very good at their jobs. The course was packed with information and all relevant. An island tour was included in the package which gave our group a break from training. The assistance with setting up interviews with employers at the end of the course was great and by the time we landed in Cambodia, our entire group were set up with interviews.

Emaly

TEFL

No need to think twice, best decision I have ever made . I also met the most amazing people while doing the course, made life long friends, and had so much fun. Trust me the tutors know what they are talking about and the support is spot on.I went to Koh Samui not knowing what to expect I was nervous, wondering if I am doing the right thing, and then you do your first Teacher Practice, seeing the kids how they smiled how they looked at me with this awe in their eyes, some of them not so much, but at that moment every bad feeling I had just vanished and I felt a sense of purpose. TEFL wil give you every tool to succeed and become the best teacher you can be. Trust them because I do. I am currently working at a school in Cambodia thanks to TEFL.

Leigh

BEST TEFL COURSE!

My partner and I decided to take a risk and work abroad. We did some research on different TEFL courses and came across Samui TEFL through an agency called OVC. Deciding to do our TEFL course through Samui TEFL was definitely one of the best decisions that we have ever made!

Samui TEFL offers you so much more than any other TEFL company. Yes, the costs are a lot more, BUT the knowledge and skills that you gain at the end of the course is definitely worth every cent. Samui TEFL doesn't only offer in-house theory classes, but they also expose you to Teaching Practicals that allows you to experience the world of teaching English as a Second Language to foreign students.

The trainer, Chiara Gasparotti, who facilitates all the classes is such a star! She puts so much thought and effort into all her lessons and genuinely makes every second so enjoyable. Her assistant, Off, is just as awesome and always willing to help. They literally break their backs to ensure that you are equipped and skilled for your Teaching Practicals too. The classmates that we worked with also made the course so much fun and bearable. We got the opportunity to learn about different cultures and all the team work also allowed us to gain some knowledge on different classroom ethics and lesson plans.

Samui TEFL does not only ensure that you become a well qualified ESL Teacher, but they also assist you in job placement. Jane Openshaw, one of the teacher trainers, helped my partner and I throughout the whole process. She assisted with all the documents and ensured that the necessary parties received all the required information. We are both currently teaching at the same International School in Sihanoukville, Cambodia and are looking forward for what's ahead.

We definitely recommend Samui TEFL to anyone who is looking into completing their TEFL course through a good company!

Keep up the good work, Samui TEFL!

Please ensure that you have enough backup cash at all times.