This program offers the best of two worlds – spend a month on Koh Samui, a tropical island in the Gulf of Thailand, learning from highly qualified trainers, while exploring all the island has to offer with your classmates in your downtime.
Then move on to the beautiful neighboring country of Cambodia, with its famous Angkor Wat temple and the Mighty Mekong River. Most of our jobs are located in the vibrant capital of Phnom Penh, and this is where our support base is.
The rate for the ‘Study Thailand, Work Cambodia’ package is 48,000 baht for the course plus guaranteed job placement. This includes:
• Airport collection by your hotel on Samui
• An island tour during the course
• Your 120-hour TEFL/TESOL course as per details below
• Some stationery and supplies
• ***Guaranteed job placement in Cambodia***
• Orientation in Phnom Penh, city orientation, assistance with opening a bank account and setting up a local SIM card, assistance.
- See two countries: study Thailand, teach Cambodia.
- Available to non-degree holders.