We’re looking for enthusiastic and innovative English speakers from around the world to take up paid English teaching positions in Hong Kong. Chatteris is a non-profit, charitable organisation fighting to empower local students and break down the barriers caused by the English skills gap.
As a Chatteris English tutor, you will be placed in a local Hong Kong school full time to work alongside the local English teaching staff. Your role will be to plan and deliver lessons as well as interactive workshops, tutorials and events outside of the classroom.
With Chatteris, you’ll have an opportunity to directly contribute to the life and learning experience of Hong Kong students whilst being trained and supported every step of the way. You'll develop transferable skills, experience a new culture and have a chance to connect with a network of over 100 fellow tutors who will become your lifelong friends.
- Have a chance to make a positive impact
- Work in a diverse and vibrant city and use your holidays to explore the rest of Asia
- Have access to teaching resources and a supportive mentorship team
- We'll provide training so you don't need to worry about having a teaching qualification or experience
- Gain the experience of working with an intercultural team