Pack Your Dreams! Your China Story is Waiting!

Pack Your Dreams! Your China Story is Waiting!

At the moment, we have many openings with China’s top language schools. Many of them are private language schools that provide exceptional teaching materials and offer a generous compensation package. We also have many openings with public schools that offer a Monday to Friday, 9-5 schedule with summer and winter vacation off.

China has so much to offer; living in Beijing, the capital, gives you an easy access to the Great Wall, one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Up north in Harbin, known as Ice City, you can enjoy skiing, snowboarding and other winter sports while taking in the beauty of a picturesque winter landscape. If you are into adventure, head to Hohhot to discover the rich history of the people of Inner Mongolia, where you will find a fascinating mix of Chinese and Mongolian culture. On the East Coast in urban Shanghai, known as the "Pearl of Orient", you can ascend one of the tallest buildings in the world for a spectacular view.

Hong Kong
1 Year+
Salary / Benefits
(Packages subject to location)
-Monthly salary : 8,000 to 20,000 RMB (Depending on teaching qualification)
-Free hotel accommodation provided upon arrival
-Free accommodation or housing allowance
-Up to 10,000 RMB flight reimbursement
-Contract completion bonus
-22 days paid holiday
-Paid training at the beginning of your contract
-Free Chinese lessons
-Airport Pick-up
-Full academic support from Head Office and Schools
-Full resources and materials
-Opportunity for promotion and development within the company
Airport Transfers

• Benefits 10
  • Facilities 10

My time in Beijing

It has been a few months since I arrived in Beijing with the job On the Mark Education got for me and my friend. We have had a great time here at our school. The staff is really friendly to us and people here are genuinely kind to us whenever we need help. The work environment is amazing. Everything is new and clean to us which is very important to me. Beijing just has a lot to offer already with its rich culture and history. I can't wait to explore the city more when I have some free time or holiday. I think my favorite memory is just walking down on the street and seeing some odd food that I never seen before and the way they make it. I am glad there are a lot of international restaurants in Beijing so I don't feel home sick that much. The expat community is pretty awesome too. Oh of course, being a white person here, you get stared a lot which doesn't bother me that much.

I think more housing allowance will help

No, I don't recommend

Really Supportive

In my experience, what I found the best thing about On The Mark was how supportive they have been. Finding the English teaching job in Beijing through On The Mark was stress-free. Their extensive experience and knowledge helped in finding the best job for me. Initially I had my doubts over moving to Beijing. But knowing that On The Mark is there to help me with any issues, relieved me and gave me confidence. I found the staff attentive, and friendly.

Considerate and Prompt with Replies

The best thing about On The Mark is that they go the extra mile to ensure that the right candidate gets the right position. They had been extremely supportive in finding me a good English teaching job in Beijing. Initially I had doubts over how I would overcome language barriers in China. However, the people at On The Mark were so considerate and they put met at ease by answering my endless queries patiently. I found the staff friendly, responsive and prompt with replies.

About On the Mark Education Consulting

On the Mark Education Consulting Inc. provides a FREE placement service to all who would like to teach English in China, Thailand, Hong Kong, Saudi Arabia, Japan and Russia. Click the "visit site" button to go to our application page and apply today....